25 Best Shops for Evening Gown Rental in Singapore – For All Occasions
Renting an outfit seems to be the best alternative if someone does not want to overspend on an outfit, especially if it is intended to be worn once in a lifetime for an event, such as a wedding gown. As a result, many people are opting to rent their outfits instead. If you’re looking for a rental business, particularly one that rents a dress or evening gown in Singapore, read on to learn more about the best alternative for you to rent a gown.
Before that, check out one of our articles that might be interesting to you:
- 10 Best Hair Salons in Singapore To Get The Perfect Haircut & Hairwash
- Which gym in Singapore is good? Here’s a list of the Top 18 to choose from.
1. My Dream Wedding – Singapore
My Dream Wedding is a leading bridal boutique in six different Asian countries that offers distinctive style photography, designer evening gowns, makeup services, and cinematography services. They provide customized wedding services tailored to your individual demands for your dream wedding.
Aside from evening gown rental in Singapore, they also provide wedding photography, international wedding photography, worldwide photojournalism, overseas wedding, and made-to-measure designer label.
|Location||52 Tras St, #01-01, Singapura 078991|
|Opening Hours||Tuesday to Sunday 12.00 pm to 9 pm|
|Price Ranges||Prices are available upon request.|
2. The Aurora Wedding
Justin Ng, one of Asia’s best 30 iconic wedding photographers and a multi-award-winning photographer with a global reputation, established The Aurora Wedding in 2021.
Despite being relatively new to the industry, this top wedding boutique is well-known among Singaporeans and has received positive feedback from its clients. Wedding gown rental, makeup, and hairstyling, professional photography service, professional videography or live streaming, decoration, matching Kua for bride and groom, car rental service, and a broad choice of men’s suits are all available via The Aurora Wedding.
Visit this bridal shop now if you’re seeking an all-in-one bridal package at a cheap price ($598 only!) and a personalized package!
|Location||Strictly by appointment only, Singapura 059818|
|Opening Hours||Daily 10 am – 8 pm|
- The collection takes place one day before or on the day of your event.
- Return either the same day or the next day after the event.
Rentadella, a full-service dress rental agency in Singapore, offers gown rental in Singapore for every occasion, including weddings, holidays, cocktail parties, and formal events. It is conceivable that this Singaporean fashion rental and retail store sources the best designers’ products from around the globe.
They presently stock size UK2–UK20 and are eager to assist you in finding the garment of your dreams. Get your evening gown rental in Singapore here with prices starting from $45 to $800.
|Location||201 Henderson Rd, #04-11, Singapura 159545|
|Opening Hours||Mon-Fri 12 pm-3 pm & 4 pm-8 pm
Sat-Sun 10 am-1 pm & 2 pm-6 pm
- Rent – Check out their website for the latest styles of gowns and pre-select a maximum of 6 of their dresses or you to try them upon the appointment!
- Love – Feel amazing at your event with your minor damage-free gowns.
- Return – Return your gowns on the last day of your rental either by dropping them off at their shop or scheduling delivery to bring them back to the shop.
- Notes: They will take care of the dry cleaning.
4. Luxe Wardrobe
LUXE Wardrobe is another evening gown rental in Singapore that offers services to its clients such as gown rentals and dress purchases. You can also buy their dresses as they collaborate with many designer companies to offer you unique collaborations on a regular basis. Designer gowns may be rented through their rental services for a small fraction of the retail cost. Their gowns are designed to be rented for events such as wedding dinners, black tie, soirees, galas, mother of the bride or groom, mother-to-be, and prewedding.
Their rental price starts from $79.00 to $589.00.
|Location||25 Keong Saik Rd., #03-02, Singapura 089132|
- Rent – Pick up your dress from their showroom or choose a 4-day rental period and have it delivered to you.
- Wear – Let your inner goddess out and look stunning.
- Return – Simply select the courier pick-up option or drop-off at their showroom. They will be responsible for dry cleaning.
- Notes: The minimum booking period is four days (through appointment only).
5. 18 Atelier
18 Atelier features a large collection of top designer premium gowns imported from London, Australia, the United States, and other countries. They are continually striving to provide ladies with easy access to quality evening gowns at an inexpensive rental price. These dresses from 18 Atelier may be worn to any lavish occasion where you can boldly showcase your magnificent gown.
|Location||A’POSH BIZHUB, Singapore 768160, #07-26, Singapura|
- Rent – Browse by size, or explore the highlighted evening gown collection.
- Book – Schedule a fitting for your ideal evening gown. Choose a delivery day at least three days beforehand to allow yourself time to try it on and exchange it if required.
- Return – They will contact you regarding the collection/return mode. You can select between self-collection and courier options.
- Notes: They will do the dry cleaning for the evening gown.
6. Malena Bridal Haute Couture
Looking for a gown that combines the classy west with the ever-popular east? Malena Bridal offers gowns in a variety of designs and styles that flatter every body shape. Each gown is adored by its clients for its stunning design, luxurious fabrics, and delicate detailing, as they offer the greatest variety of gowns to fit any occasion and preference.
In addition to the evening gown rental in Singapore at this boutique, you can also rent matching accessories and shoes to complete the look.
|Location||371 Beach Rd, #02-16 City Gate, Singapura 199597|
|Opening Hours||Daily 12 pm – 9 pm|
- Contact at +65 9619 9304 to schedule an appointment.
7. Style Lease LLP
Thanks to its great lineup of more than 50 designers, Style Lease, is the portal to your ideal wardrobe where can you can find an evening gown rental in Singapore. Additionally, prices are very reasonable, with cocktail dresses starting at just $70 to $980. The rental duration is four days, and you have the choice of self-collection or having your order delivered to your door.
|Location||68 South Bridge Rd, Level 5, Singapura 058698|
|Opening Hours||Mon, Wed-Sat: 12 pm – 8 pm
Closed On Tues, Sun, and P.H
- Schedule a free browse and fit appointment with one of their skilled stylists to help you select the ideal piece for your upcoming occasion.
- Visit – Schedule a fitting session to explore and try on your favorite clothes from their extensive selection.
- Rent – Choose the ideal piece for your occasion and reserve it for your date, with plenty of time for pickup and return.
- Wear – Your item will be ready for pick up/delivery as your date approaches.
- Return – Simply drop it off at their showroom or choose delivery. They’ll handle the dry cleaning.
8. The Gown Warehouse
The Gown Warehouse is a well-known and reputable wedding studio in Singapore. You are already at the correct spot if you’re searching for the most exquisite wedding gowns or evening gown rental in Singapore. Their collections are exceptional since the majority of them are indie-inspired, glittering, alluring, and elegant, and some of them even take inspiration from cheongsam dresses.
|Location||25 Lichfield Rd, Singapura 556845|
|Opening Hours||Daily 11 am – 8 am|
- To see the whole collection, schedule a visit with The Gown Warehouse.
9. Love, Fioyo Fashion
Love, Fioyo features a collection of elegant and modern evening and wedding gowns. They truly are Singapore’s go-to online gown rental store, whether in contemporary design or classic design. Here, you can rent the most beautiful and breathtaking gowns and evening dresses for any event, such as a gala, party, or first date.
Prices range from $39 to $890.
|Location||91 Bencoolen St, #06-06 Sunshine Plaza, Singapura 189652|
|Opening Hours||Daily 11 am – 8 am|
- Look through the collection.
- Make reservations for your favorite clothes.
- Pick up and return your clothing through courier or personally deliver it.
10. Allure Alley
Looking for a mother’s gown or a fancy occasion gown? Allure Alley has exactly the perfect dress for you. Every gown, from international designers to house labels, is thoughtfully crafted to ensure that every lady steals the spotlight wherever she goes. The outfits can be rented for a fraction of the retail price.
The rental price ranges from $88 to $288, which is notably lower than the cost of comparable evening gown rental in Singapore.
|Location||762 Bedok Reservoir View, #16-313, Longvale, Singapore 470762|
|Opening Hours||Mon to Fri: 2 pm – 8 pm
Sat & Sun: 11 am – 8 pm
- Make an appointment – Schedule a 45-minute individual fitting session to try on the dress(es). One person will be given one 45-minute session.
- Rent – Rent your preferred outfit for at least 4 days. Select your desired mode of collection: self-pickup or courier service.
- Alterations are available upon request.
- Return – Return the dress in its original packaging, as received, using the selected Return mode: self-return or courier service.
11. Closet Share
Women can rent, share, and sell fashion items on the sustainable fashion marketplace known as Closet Share, particularly evening gown rental in Singapore. Closet Share chooses top brands and absolutely stellar designs with their team of product specialists to present their customers with a leading fashion experience.
|Opening Hours||Monday – Friday
10:00 am – 07:00 pm
- Rental – Rent trendy clothing from the website.
- Same Day Delivery – Receive your items by the end of the day.
- Swap – Return your old box and receive new things in the same package.
- Pickup and return – You’ll never have to do laundry again. Wear, then return.
- Deliveries are free of charge.
- There is no minimum purchase requirement.
12. Z Wedding Design
Z Wedding is one of Singapore’s top bridal boutiques, offering rental and custom-made services for elegant wedding dinner dresses and evening gowns. At Singapore’s largest wedding store, you will undoubtedly discover an evening gown that brings out your best features and places you firmly in the limelight. Visit their studio if you’re looking for the perfect evening gown.
|Location||33 Tras St, Singapura 078973|
|Opening Hours||Open daily except on Wednesdays
12:00pm – 9:00pm
13. Divine Couture
Kim Tay, the owner, has over 20 years of expertise in the creation and production of their self-designed items, and the dresses have remained classic and graceful over the years, fitting flawlessly for each customer. They provide both rentals and purchases of all the dresses in their studio, which are all house-designed. Along with cheongsams and suits, they provide a huge selection of bridal and evening dresses.
See their rate card for evening gown rental here.
|Location||91 Bencoolen Street, #03, #04 (Office Tower Sunshine Plaza, Singapura 189652|
|Opening Hours||Monday to Friday
12 pm to 8 pm
12 pm to 6 pm
- For an appointment for a fitting session, please contact or text (WhatsApp preferred) at 8828-6427.
14. Bridal Affairs
Bridal Affairs is confident that you will not be dissatisfied with their range of 600+ dresses. Bridal Affairs can provide the pair with just the gown or whole packages for a flight of wedding services. In addition, they provide vehicle rentals, floral arrangements, photography, and videography. They are among the top wedding gown rentals in Singapore since they are the equivalent of a complete wedding’s worth of counseling all at once!
|Location||Sengkang Square, Singapura 545076|
|Opening Hours||Mon, Wed, Thurs – 4 pm to 9 pm (Last appointment 7.30 pm)
Friday – 4 pm to 7.30 pm (Last appointment 6 pm)
Sunday – 2 pm – 6.30 pm (Last appt 5 pm)
Rest Day – Every Tuesday, PHs, Saturday
15. Artisanal Flair
Artisanal Flair, founded in Singapore, is recognized for developing innovative and timeless designs inspired by Peranakan Chinese tradition and Haute Couture expertise. They are a Singapore brand noted for their modern and timeless designs. With their stunning range of rental wedding dresses, evening gowns, and cheongsams uniquely crafted by the Gown Artisan or chosen from notable worldwide designers, you will be overwhelmed with options.
|Location||63 Kampong Bahru Rd, #02-01, Singapura 169369|
|Opening Hours||Closed on Mondays & Sundays
Tue – Sun 11 am – 7 pm
- Make an appointment for a fitting session at +65 9678 3959 (WhatsApp)
16. Alisha & Lace Singapore
Alisha and Lace are originally from Taiwan. Their design staff has years of experience and can work with a variety of materials to produce dresses that fit a variety of styles. Alisha & Lace has the benefit of providing only the best wedding gowns that suit every woman on the most significant day of her life, bringing out the best in them. This business specializes in bridal dresses, evening gowns, and wedding suits.
|Location||25 Kreta Ayer Rd, Singapura 088993|
|Opening Hours||Daily 12 am – 8 pm|
WeddingCrafters, which opened in 2015, is a bridal boutique that rents out wedding gowns. As new collections are released every 4 months, each gown is locally created and handmade made by its designers. They are known for their delicate floral and vine-like laces, which provide a contemporary and romantic touch. They hope that every bride will feel pleased and secure in their handcrafted items!
|Location||67 Ubi Road 1, Oxley Bizhub 1, #07-03, Singapura 408730|
|Opening Hours||Sat & Sun
10 am – 1 pm
2.30 p m- 7 pm
Mon – Fri
10 am – 6 pm
7 am – 10 pm
- The full rental duration is 5 days, including the day of pickup and return.
- Browse – Start saving photographs and details that you like, and you’ll notice certain similarities among your pins.
- Research – Before making an appointment, browse over all of the various packages and features.
- Try – Feel free to discuss your preferences or concerns with their experts when you come and talk with them.
18. French Wedding
French Wedding, a leading bridal boutique since 1996, provides a full range of bridal services, with a focus on lavish wedding dresses and wedding photography. French Wedding is a well-established bridal company with over 20 years of expertise in making wedding fantasies a reality.
Besides evening gown rental in Singapore, they also offer services such as pre-wedding photo shoot (local/overseas), actual day photography & videography, instant photobooth, groom suit, bridal makeup, bouquet, and car decoration.
|Location||53/55 Tg Pagar Rd, Singapore 088476|
|Opening Hours||Daily 12 am – 9 pm|
19. Your Love
Your Love will provide you with gowns for both your pre-wedding and wedding day. They are by far the largest gown collection vendor in Singapore, specializing in long train gowns. Your Love Bridal Boutique also provides pre-wedding photography, wedding day photography, and makeup services. If you need wedding assistance, fashion advice on what to wear to a wedding, or just some help selecting colors, call them at +65 8768 8005. Their staff is available to assist you at every step of the journey.
|Location||3 Ang Mo Kio Street 62,, #04-10 [email protected], Singapore, Singapura 569139|
|Opening Hours||Daily 12 am – 8 pm|
Alerisa is a Singapore wedding boutique with a timeless and traditional design approach with an edge. Alerisa, located in the heart of central Singapore, aspires to design unique bridal wear for the modern, fashion-forward woman. Their artfully designed collection aims to provide a personalized experience for women looking for a modern wedding gown.
|Location||100 Peck Seah St, #11-18, Singapura 079333|
|Opening Hours||Mon – Fri
9 am – 6 pm
Sat & Sun
10 am – 6.30 pm
21. Love Wedding Atelier
Are you bored with the options at the local evening gown rental in Singapore? Looking for something different and a little more opulent? Love, Wedding Atelier only carries the most fashionable international wedding gown labels. Their collection is the ultimate in wedding gowns for modern, self-assured brides. Their worldwide designer names are known for their exceptional quality and fashion-forward trends.
|Location||7500A, #09-322 Beach Rd, The Plaza, Singapura 199591|
|Opening Hours||Mon – Fri 11 am – 8 pm
Sat & Sun 10 am – 7 pm
- Continue reading and confirm your dress with their expert before making a payment.
- Plan your measurements a few weeks before your big day.
- Collect your dress a few days before your big day and wear it on your special day.
22. BV Wedding
BV Wedding is a well-established Singapore bridal studio that specializes in pre-wedding and wedding photography in both local and international venues. They are established and operated by some of the city’s most skilled photographers, hairstylists, make-up artists, and stylists, who are dedicated to making sure that everyone looks absolutely wonderful on their big day.
|Location||237 Alexandra Rd, The Alexcier, #07-09, Singapore 159929.|
|Opening Hours||Daily 11 am – 8 pm|
- For a consultation, contact their BV Team at +65 8685 2382.
23. Bridefully Yours
Bridefully Yours is an online wedding store that specializes in modern and one-of-a-kind dresses for the easygoing, trendy, and non-traditional bride. They will assist you in finding the ideal gown for the wedding of your dreams—one that is an absolute match for your unique sense of style and fits you like a second skin. Aside from renting wedding gowns, you can also rent their exquisite collection for any other occasion, such as a party or a gala.
They also provide a pre-wedding package and an actual day package that includes makeup, photography, and videography.
|Location||160 Paya Lebar Rd, #08-05, Singapura 409022|
|Opening Hours||11:00 am – 21:00 pm (Weekdays)
11:00 am – 19:00 pm (Weekends)
Closed on Tuesday
- Bridal accessories, minimal alterations, and dry cleaning are all included in the rates.
- Rental period of three days.
- Prices for renting start at $990 for 1 gown and $890 per gown for 2 gowns and above.
24. Stitch By Stitch Co.
With the assistance of Stitch By Stitch Co., brides may bid farewell to the agony of looking for the ideal gown and instead have the ideal gown explicitly produced for them. They provide exceptional services such as off-the-rack, bespoke to rent, and bespoke to keep with a mindset of making you completely satisfied with your gown!
|Location||2B Geylang Serai, #16-17, Singapura 404002|
|Opening Hours||Closed on Mondays
Tue – Sun 11 am – 8 pm
25. Giorgia Couture
Giorgia Couture, founded in Singapore in 2015, provides a modern and attractive collection of costumes for brides who wish to distinguish out. All gowns are available for rent. They also provide a “Complete the Look Bridal Package,” which includes expert styling guidance for makeup and hair, as well as headpieces and accessories. Traditional and ethnic clothes such as bridal cheongsam, kebaya, and lehenga can also be customized for brides searching for a second outfit.
|Location||23 Marina Way, Singapura 018979|
|Opening Hours||Mon – Thurs 11 am – 8 pm
Fri & Sat 11 am – 9 pm
Make an appointment here with Giorgia Couture for a fitting session for your evening gown rental in Singapore.
Check out our summarization of the Best Evening Gown Rental in Singapore.
Click here: 25 Best Rental of Gown in Singapore
1.Is renting a wedding dress cheaper than buying?
Renting a dress is far less expensive than buying one, and it is common for garments that cost four figures to be reduced to three. Renting a dress, particularly a wedding gown, is another choice that allows you to save money while still looking great. The wonderful thing about renting is that, while you must ensure that the garment is in fine condition when you return it, you do not have to worry about preserving the quality or using a (sometimes large) amount of room to store it.
2. How much does a wedding dress cost in Singapore?
In Singapore, gown rental prices range from $500 to hundreds of dollars for designer pieces or more decorative elements. Buying a simple, classic dress will help you save a lot of money because additions like laces, beading, and embellishments are more expensive to make.
3. How does renting a dress work?
I advise finding someone with a similar form to you for suggestions if you’re a first-time tenant. There is a great community here with people that enjoy giving their rentals unique customizations. Second, you must pay the rental cost when you pick up your clothing. You will most likely receive a portion or all of your money back if you return the garment in acceptable condition. Currently, most retailers will rent handbags, shoes, and jewelry. Consequently, you can rent one as well for a special occasion. However, there are extra deposits necessary for jewelry, which may be worthwhile if it complements your attire.